Are your needs for a Will fairly simple and would you prefer to get one online?
Not everyone has the time to seek professional one-to-one advice. Instead you could consider the convenience of obtaining legal services through software provided by online companies.
Of course, like most things in life, a cheaper, simpler online service won’t always address some of the issues which you might not even be aware of…
- An online Will won’t help you protect an inheritance for children from a previous relationship, while making sure your new spouse is well supported.
- It won’t give you the information you need to protect your finances from being used to fund your long term care, and ensure your children inherit the maximum possible.
- It won’t help you write other vital documents such as powers of attorney.
- It won’t help you save inheritance tax.
- And of course, you won’t get personal service and ensure that your Will is given legal effect.
If you would still prefer to obtain a Will online, we’ve teamed up with one of the UK’s foremost providers of online legal services – UK Legal Wills.
All you need to do is click on the link below to be taken to the website where you can write your Will online.