Our service - summary
If you think you have missed out on an inheritance following the death of a loved one, or received less than you think you were entitled to, then it may be possible to make a claim against the deceased’s estate.
There may be several reasons why you might feel this way:
- Perhaps you feel the Will of the deceased was not valid, or fraudulently written.
- You were promised you would receive an inheritance, but ultimately that promise was not fulfilled.
- The Will was not written correctly, is not valid, and as a result you have suffered a loss of inheritance.
- The Will has resulted in the estate of your loved one suffering an unnecessary tax liability, thus reducing your inheritance.
- Or perhaps you simply feel you should have been left something, and you haven’t received what you think you are entitled to. There is more information by clicking here Page as below
Even if your loved one died without a Will in place, you can sometimes make a successful claim when they have died under what are known as the intestacy provisions.
When you contact us, we will listen to your story and give you the necessary initial advice as to whether your possible claim has any merit.
If you decide to proceed, we will put you in touch with a case manager within one of our specialist partners, to take your case forward.
Contact us for an initial discussion on your concerns
Use the contact form on our site here
Phone: 01623 325035