Write your Will with us remotely.
Going to see a solicitor has always been difficult; you’d need time off work or a quick visit during lunch break. Will Writers have always been one step ahead: typically we visit you in your home or place of work.
Covid-19 has changed how we offer our services. I’m sure you’ll agree – as we’re all now social distancing and keeping contact to essential minimum, you won’t want us coming into your house.
We can still help you. Write your Will with us remotely. If you want to discuss Wills or Lasting Powers of Attorney, or anything else for that matter, here’s how we work:
- Please contact us. We can help you.
– By email directly – email@example.com
– By phone – 01623 325035 or mobile 07954 096353
– Use the chat function: click on the bottom right of our screen and open a chat window
– Or use the appointments system on the blue bar on our home page
- We’ll set up a suitable time to have a chat with you. We’ll take all the info we need to write your documents and give you all the advice.
- Simply pay half of the fee. We’ll then send you draft copies of your documents for you to approve.
- Once you’ve approved them, the balance of the fees is due. We’ll send your printed and bound originals by post, together with a set of clear simple to follow instructions on how to sign them.
Please remember in these slightly fraught times, arranging for your Will does NOT mean the inevitable will happen now. Please think about a Will as merely an insurance policy.
You have insurance for building & contents, holiday cover and all manner of policies and most of those you’ll never need to make a claim on, if at all.
And remember a Will isn’t cast in stone. What you decide while we’re going through this epidemic may well be different once we’re through it and back to normal. You can change it as many times as you want as life moves on and circumstances change.
So, best to put your insurance policies in place now. Just contact us and we’ll happily help.